5 BEST PLACES TO WATCH KUALA LUMPUR 2017 FIREWORKS
Who doesn’t love looking at those magical burst of colourful light? But the idea of the overwhelming crowd is holding you back to attend those places? We’ve all been through that sweat, tears and even blood. Heck! A dead car battery or a flat tyre isn’t fun, especially when you’re looking forward to watching the New Year fireworks of Kuala Lumpur. As roadside assistance professionals, we’ve been to many a place where car breakdowns occur. Our technicians have curated a list on locations and promising spots to watch the 2017 fireworks!
5 Nothing Short of Amazing Spots to Watch The Kuala Lumpur Fireworks
1. Changkat SemantanNow, this is a secret. Don’t tell anyone so you can get yourself a sweet spot along the slope of Changkat Semantan. Though this place may be a tad far away from the city centre, you can be sure that you will not be caught in the traffic jam. Enjoy the KL city skyline from the distance and we are pretty sure you can see a few fireworks from here! Park your cars at the shoulder of the road but beware of incoming traffic. GPS Coordinates
2. Jalan Bukit PantaiIf you avoid traffic jams using the back roads of Bangsar often, you might have came across this lane where there’s a perfect frame of the KL skyline between houses. There are a few lorongs that allow you the have a great view, just make sure you are facing the correct direction. When you find the spot, park at the side of the road. Let’s all be understanding to not block the traffic or disturb the neighbourhood. You can park at Pantai Towers and have a nice stroll down the road and soak in the view. GPS Coordinates
3. Taman Tasik TitiwangsaKuala Lumpur’s famous Lake Gardens (Taman Tasik Titiwangsa) is blessed with a fantastic view of KL City’s skyline. Enjoy the fireworks up in the sky and it’s reflection on the lake – but do remember to bring along some mosquito repellents! Get there early, as it might get crowded quickly. GPS Coordinates
4. Ampang Lookout Point, Bukit PermaiThis place is crowded even on normal days. Also dubbed as ‘Little Genting’, this spot is nestled in a housing area. You can’t miss it because you will see people roistering left and right of the road. This is the perfect spot for a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur City skyline. Head over to the hill-top tower to enjoy the fireworks over the Petronas KLCC Twin Towers with your special someone. Located in Ampang, the Look Out Point is a mere 20 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre for a beautiful escape. GPS Coordinates
5. Jalan Wira, MaluriNow, this is another hidden gem! You do not have to be exactly at Jalan Wira, because the housing area is located on a slope. The best spot is near the neighbourhood playground but don’t be fighting over it. Discover your own spot, sit in the car, play your favourite tunes and enjoy the fireworks. GPS Coordinates
CARPUT will still be at your service while you usher in the New Year of 2017. If your car battery decides to stop working as we say sayonara to 2016, give us a call at 1800-1800-10 and we will be there to rescue you within 60 minutes.